Looking for a Keynote Speaker, Panel Moderator, Workshop Facilitator, Road-show Warrior, Annual meeting rabble-rouser, or Tap dancing user-conference thought-experimenter? You’ve made it to the right place.
Whether you’re launching a big event on the other side of the world or facilitating an executive off-site down the hall, I can energize, reassure, and inspire your audience to dramatically and quickly put their human capabilities to better use tomorrow. My senior level leadership and critical research experience provide a thought-provoking visions of the future with practical advice for today.
Interested? Here’s the topics organizations have engaged with me on recently:
- Create a Smarter Workforce Now (Demonstrates why workforce constrained by traditional systems will never provide a return on the money you spend on payroll. Shows you how to create a more innovative organization with the people you already employ.)
- What Your CEO Needs You To Do Differently Tomorrow (Can be applied to MarCom, IT, HR, Sales, and most any other functional part of the enterprise.)
- Make Traditional Training Go Away (Use modern social tools to ensure everyone in the organization is learning all the time.)
- Convince The Critics: Get Executive Buy-In For Your Social Strategy (From early stage projects to those off the rails, get your initiative going in the right direction fast.)
- Fix us Fast (Strategies and tips to adjust your organizational culture without having to invest a decade.)
People tell me I’m inspiring and entertaining, while at the same time down-to-earth. I’ve presented to hundreds of public and private organizations, in one year nearly 300,000 people, and I have consulted in virtually every industry across the globe.
My audience usually falls into one of two groups:
- Leaders who see the potential of using new technologies, but don’t know how to get started. They are fearful of losing control and want to understand how these strategies can help their organizations create world-class performance.
- Leaders seeking to take their organization to the next level by learning about industry trends and best practices, as well as how to prepare for the future now.
Who have I spoken with in the past?
While many of my keynotes are for private events, at HRTech I spoke on the role of HR leaders in social business transformation one year and doing more than just collaborative work with social tools. At NASSP IGNITE I worked with secondary school principals from across the US seeking social learning solutions. At IBM Connect I spoke on using social technologies to Opt In.
What does this look like? I kicked off Social Business Immersion Day at Duke University’s Fuqua Business School.
What will this cost you? Less than a former President and more than a day of one on one coaching or team consulting. Let’s talk about your needs and my ability to help.
You may also want to consider contacting my business manager, Linda Ziffrin (@lindaatv3) +1 978-369-5622, directly. She can explain both my availability and the process to engage super fast.